Thirty Days of Thanksgiving | Day 1
Welcome to Year #4 of Thirty Days of Thanksgiving (TDOT)!
I started TDOT for two reasons:
- To remind myself that life is good!
- To participate in NaBloPoMo, blogging every day for a month
Its not an easy undertaking, but it is absolutely worthwhile. I hope you enjoy my posts throughout the month and I invite you to join in the fun!
In addition to lists of things I am thankful for, I will also be sharing recent photos along with notes on the gear used, locations, and settings. If you have any questions about the photos or how they were made please post a comment and I will reply!
Today I am thankful for:
- Being a working photographer – In the past year my photography business has really started to take off. I have a handful of regular clients and am able to reinvest in my business AND contribute to the family budget. It is a huge blessing to be able to claim a profession that I love!
- A supportive husband – without this guy I wouldn’t be a photographer. He bought me my first DSLR has been an incredible support (emotionally and financially) in building my business.
- My home – After seeing the destruction of Hurricane Sandy I am so very thankful that I have a place to live.
Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Thank you for your support!
GET EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN A NEW ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED!