Tech Preview: Atmosphere AI
How Atmosphere AI Works
Atmosphere AI uses 3D scene reconstruction technology to create a depth map. The result is a ethereal and realistic mist effect that takes objects and scene depth into account.
Atmosphere AI for the Landscape Photographer
AtmosphereAI will be a lot of fun to work with. While I don’t see myself using it on every photo, I can see it being very helpful when a I need to add an ethereal quality or a bit of mystery to a photograph.
Pre-order Luminar AI Today
- Prices start at US$64 (1 seat) with the Loyalty Discount for Luminar or Aurora HDR customers
- New Customer pricing starts at US$74 (1 seat)
- Additional seats can be acquired at checkout
- Prices will go up when the software is released, so don’t wait!
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee – Once the software is released, you’ll have 30 days to make sure it is a good fit for your workflow.
Ready to Pre-order?
If you have questions about Luminar AI or any other Skylum Software application, please let me know in the comments below or contact me directly. I also encourage you to check out the Luminar AI FAQ on the Skylum website. There is a ton of valuable information there to help you decide if Luminar AI is right for you.
Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Thank you for your support!
GET EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN A NEW ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED!