Tech Preview: Atmosphere AI
Affiliate Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Your support is greatly appreciated!
How Atmosphere AI Works
Atmosphere AI uses 3D scene reconstruction technology to create a depth map. The result is a ethereal and realistic mist effect that takes objects and scene depth into account.
Atmosphere AI for the Landscape Photographer
AtmosphereAI will be a lot of fun to work with. While I don’t see myself using it on every photo, I can see it being very helpful when a I need to add an ethereal quality or a bit of mystery to a photograph.
Pre-order Luminar AI Today
- Prices start at US$64 (1 seat) with the Loyalty Discount for Luminar or Aurora HDR customers
- New Customer pricing starts at US$74 (1 seat)
- Additional seats can be acquired at checkout
- Prices will go up when the software is released, so don’t wait!
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee – Once the software is released, you’ll have 30 days to make sure it is a good fit for your workflow.
Ready to Pre-order?
If you have questions about Luminar AI or any other Skylum Software application, please let me know in the comments below or contact me directly. I also encourage you to check out the Luminar AI FAQ on the Skylum website. There is a ton of valuable information there to help you decide if Luminar AI is right for you.