Announcing ON1 Photo 10
The new ON1 Photo 10 will deliver seamless app integration, up to 4x faster performance, fast module switching, an integrated mobile workflow, modern user interface, require less memory, and will still include all of the essential ON1 photo editing tools photographers love. Included are major improvements to Browse and Portrait, and overall enhancements that will make your workflow smooth and efficient.
Some of the exciting new features include:
- Browse module – Lightning fast. New Albums and Smart Albums features. Access to photos on popular cloud devices. Sync photos with your devices using the new Photo Via mobile app.
- Portrait module – Faster speed, performance, and overall quality has been greatly improved. Completely redesigned for optimum workflow efficiency. Finding multiple faces in a portrait image has never been this fast or efficient.
- Photo Via – Sync your albums, smart albums and your favorite folders of photos with your mobile devices with our new Mobile App. We will be rolling out Photo Via in two phases, the first will be this fall with ON1 Photo 10 and the second in the first quarter of 2016. Taking your desktop photos with you and syncing your mobile camera shots back to your desktop is nothing new. Having complete flexibility to use ANY mobile editing app with your favorite desktop editing app IS new.
- New Export Features – Take a single photo, or a group of photos, and create whatever size and file format you need. It does the important file conversions, color conversions and file renaming you need when printing or sharing. It will also include all the power and features of ON1 Resize (aka Genuine Fractals) for cropping and resizing.
- Presets & User Extras – All presets and user extras that customers may have on their machine from previous versions will all automatically integrate and merge into the new version.
Pre-order before August 24, 2015 to grab these awesome extras:
- 3 months of ON1 Photo Magazine ($10 value). Exclusive training and content in a monthly eMagazine for ON Photo 10 Users
- The Ultimate ON1 Photo 10 Training ($50 value). In-depth video courses from Matt Kloskowski. Over 10 hours of ON1 Photo 10 training.
- Family License Pack ($200 value). Install ON1 Photo 10 on up to 5 computers. Mac or Windows.
Hop over to the On1 website for more information!