Affiliate Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Big news for Windows Users!
Windows users will have access to over 300 photo editing tools like the Accent-AI Filter (which is amazing- read my review here). I had the opportunity to participate in a Macphun webinar a few days ago to learn about the Windows beta and, not surprising – it was incredibly similar to the Mac version! They walked through several sample images and the results were on par with what I expect from Macphun and Luminar (i.e. awesome). I don’t personally use Windows (I love my Mac) but I’m excited that my photography friends who use Windows will get a chance to try this outstanding software!
Luminar’s Top 10 Features:
- Scalable, adaptive user interface
- Over 50 one-click presets
- Over 40 image enhancement filters
- Accent AI Filter, powered by artificial intelligence technology
- Extensive brushes
- Selective masking
- Custom texture overlays
- History panel
- RAW file conversion
- Non-destructive editing
A few things to note about the beta version:
- The Beta version is not the final version and features are subject to change
- Current beta version does not include all of the features/tools that the final release version will
- Final version will be released late 2017
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means that I may receive a commission if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase. I only share products that I believe will be valuable to my readers (most of which I personally use and love). All opinions are my own.