Big news for Windows Users!
Windows users will have access to over 300 photo editing tools like the Accent-AI Filter (which is amazing- read my review here). I had the opportunity to participate in a Macphun webinar a few days ago to learn about the Windows beta and, not surprising – it was incredibly similar to the Mac version! They walked through several sample images and the results were on par with what I expect from Macphun and Luminar (i.e. awesome). I don’t personally use Windows (I love my Mac) but I’m excited that my photography friends who use Windows will get a chance to try this outstanding software!
Luminar’s Top 10 Features:
- Scalable, adaptive user interface
- Over 50 one-click presets
- Over 40 image enhancement filters
- Accent AI Filter, powered by artificial intelligence technology
- Extensive brushes
- Selective masking
- Custom texture overlays
- History panel
- RAW file conversion
- Non-destructive editing
A few things to note about the beta version:
- The Beta version is not the final version and features are subject to change
- Current beta version does not include all of the features/tools that the final release version will
- Final version will be released late 2017
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means that I may receive a commission if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase. I only share products that I believe will be valuable to my readers (most of which I personally use and love). All opinions are my own.