Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Thank you for your support!
As each new year dawns I like to take a look back at my photographic work and see what I produced for the year. I was pleased to see that even though I was often feeling creatively lost, I still managed to make a few photos. Over 4000! And that doesn’t include iPhone photos! There were even a few that I’m pretty proud of.
My Top 10 of 2016
In no particular order, here are my personal favorites from 2016.
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2016
Below are the ten most popular posts on my website in 2016. Which was your favorite?
- Swannanoa Palace | Decaying, Haunted, & AWESOME
- Noise Reduction Wars | Part Deux
- Photomatix Pro vs Aurora HDR 2017 | Which is best for you?
- Images of Hampton Roads | Art Exhibition
- Hands On with Luminar – NEW from Macphun
- Topaz Clarity or Detail? What is the Difference?
- How to Migrate Your Blog from Zenfolio to WordPress
- Creepy Beach Cottage | Topaz Texture Effects 2
- Rosemont Vineyards | LaCrosse, VA
- Exploring Fort Monroe | Hampton, VA
Thank You & Happy New Year!
For all of you who are here and reading this, thank you! I wish you health, prosperity, and plentiful inspiration in 2017!!