Illuminate Your Images with Topaz Glow 2
Want to try something fun?
Run a few of your photos through Topaz Glow. It can imbue your photographs with a subtle glow or turn it into an electrifying work of digital art.
I haven’t used this software much, but every time I open it up it is pure fun. Case and point with this photo from Pismo Beach:
Or what about the smoke photos I made a while back? I took one of my photos processed in Topaz DeNoise & Topaz Clarity and then ran it through Topaz Glow. I think I like the Glow version better than my original edits!
See more of my photos, processed with Topaz Glow here.
Announcing Topaz Glow 2
If you haven’t used Glow in awhile, fire it up and run an update because v.2 was just released! Upgrades are free for current Glow owners.
For those who haven’t tried Topaz Glow, you can get a free 30 day trial. If you like it, click here to purchase and make sure you enter my promo code ANGANDRIEUX at checkout to save an additional 15%!
New features in v2 include:
- Over 30 New Presets – That brings the total to over 100 included effects to amplify your images or give you a boost creating a personal look you love.
- New Masking Module -You no longer need a host editor like Photoshop to create masks on your images! Now, you can open Glow 2 and mask areas of your image directly from the application using luminosity, color selection, a spot mask, or a traditional brush mask, and yes it’s color aware :)
- Unlimited Undo/Redo – That’s right! As long as you don’t close the program you can now undo or redo to your hearts content (as far as your system memory will allow.)
- Topaz Community Integration – Topaz Glow 2 is the 3rd of our products to include the Topaz Community, an easy way for users to search save and share custom made presets with other Glow 2 users around the world. Surf an ocean of hand crafted presets, then download and apply with a click. Or share your custom presets for other users to try.
- Automatic Preset Backup – as long as you’re signed into your account when you save a preset, that preset will be privately uploaded to the community then synced on any other machine you sign into.
Glow 2 requires Windows 7+, Mac OSX 10.9+, and a GPU with OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Comment
GET EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN A NEW ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED!
[…] Illuminate Your Images with Topaz Glow 2 […]