Affiliate Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Automatically + Magic = AutomagicallyLove photography, but don’t want to spend a lot of time (or money) on post processing? Then Photolemur might be a great app for you! It comes from Skylum Software – the makers of Luminar and Aurora HDR. Photolemur is a one-step processing tool that produces amazing results. The first time I used it I was blown away. Here is what I love about it:
- Easy to use
- Fantastic results
The ResultsWhenever I get my hands on new-to-me software the first thing I do is PLAY! I ran a few sunflower photos that I captured out in Smithfield through Photolemur 3. The results? Well…I’ll let you see for yourself. What do you think of the results?
Whats new in Photolemur 3This new version introduces some great new features:
- Automatic Face Enhancement with skin retouching and teeth whitening
- Smart Eye Enlargement
- Adding Styles to photos (similar to presets)
- New menu for opacity settings
- Quick access menu for face enhancement, lens correction, and eye enlargement
- Apply settings from one image to all images in a batch
- SmugMug Export (for Mac version)
- Performance and stability boost