Affiliate Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Topaz Clarity is now part of Topaz Studio!
Improvements to Topaz Clarity include:
- Faster startup and processing
- Equalization Controls to help control lighting contrast (Found in Precision Contrast –>Lighting–>Equilization)
- NEW Color Sensitivity slider: controls how whites and grays in your image are impacted by color in your image
- NEW Detail slider: helps recover detail lost from increasing the brightness of the overall image or in a specific color channel
- NEW Suppress Artifacts slider: helps reduce detail-killing artifacts that are introduced as you crank up saturation values in a particular channel.
- Improved Contrast Contrast and Lightness Controls
- Access to all of the free tools in Topaz Studio such as selective masking and blending as well as any Pro Adjustments you have already purchased.
Add Clarity in Studio to your workflow
Using Clarity in Studio as a Lightroom or Photoshop Plugin