NEW Aurora HDR 2017 – Arriving September 2016!
Big news for HDR lovers: Introducing Aurora HDR 2017!
Aurora HDR 2017 will be launched September 29, 2016! If you are new to HDR you can read why I love Aurora here.
20 key improvements including:
- New batch processing
- New tools, including polarize filter & masking tool
- New presets by Trey Ratcliff and other recognized pros
- Updated tone-mapping and bracket merging technology for more realistic HDR images
The new version of Aurora HDR will be available for pre-order on September 15, 2016 and will officially launch September 29, 2016.
Upgrades & Pricing
- Current users of Aurora HDR Pro can upgrade to Aurora HDR 2017 at a special pre-order price of $49
- Current users of the standard version of Aurora HDR can upgrade to Aurora HDR 2017 at a special pre-order upgrade price of $69
- New customers can pre-order Aurora HDR 2017 for $89
- Pre-order customers will also receive special bonuses that will be announced soon.
Sign up today to get the latest news on the product launch + notifications for the pre-order (you don’t want to miss it!)
A few of my photos, made with Aurora HDR:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means that I may receive a commission if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase. I only share products that I believe will be valuable to my readers. All opinions are my own.
Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Thank you for your support!
GET EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN A NEW ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED!
Leave a Comment