A Fresh Look for Luminar AI 1.0.1
Luminar AI 1.0.1 is now available! While this is a relatively minor update, you’ll probably notice that a few things look a bit different.
New and notable in Luminar AI 1.0.1:
- New User Interface in the Edit Panel
- New Import Popup
- New Tooltips
- More than 77 bugs squashed!
Added Convenience in the Edit Tab
The Edit tab is probably the biggest change in this update. All of the Edit tools are now in one list and color coded by category (Essential, Creative, Portrait, and Pro). No more switching between tabs to find the right tool!
Intuitive Icons in the Import Menu
The import functionality is the same, but now you’ll notice a visual cue in the form of an icon to make it easier to choose between importing a photo or editing a single image.
Finally, Tooltips in Luminar AI 1.0.1!
Computer users have become conditioned to move their mouse pointer over an icon and be able to have a tooltip pop up to let you know what the tool does. This functionality is FINALLY in Luminar AI!
Bugs Be Gone
This update fixes more than 77 reported bugs! Here are some of the most notable fixes:
- Export photos and replace existing files in folders without crashes
- Move subfolders within a folder without a hitch
- Use Clone & Stamp on zoomed photos and enjoy a smooth result, without any artifacts or crashes
- Smoothly switch between Template previews with no more overlapping of the previousand next Templates preview
- Add PNG files to your textures in the Local Masking tool
- Use Cmd+Z or Undo in the Erase tool to go back one step instead of removing all previous adjustments
- The Sky tool now shows all images in the Custom list, including images with the TIFF or TIF extension
- Install Luminar as a plugin in Lightroom and Photoshop in a beat without duplicate files in the plugin folder
- No more issues with working in the Edit panel, when when the screen is scaled to 150% and you’re viewing in full HD
- Apply changes in the Optics tool and switch to other tools without loss of image sharpness
- Experience a smooth, crash-free migration from Luminar 4 even if the Looks folder is inaccessible
- Achieve a realistic background blend when adding your custom Objects in PNG format using Augmented Sky AI
- And much more!
How to get Luminar AI 1.0.1
Disclosure: One of the ways I support this website is by partnering with awesome companies, whose products I use and love. These partnerships allow me to earn a small commission when you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, but there is no additional cost for you. Thank you for your support!
GET EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN A NEW ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED!